Any established product becomes obsolete over time. This type of product requires constant product support and upgrades, which can be difficult and expensive. The solution is to create a product for a wider range of potential customers. As a result, many business owners want to shift their products to mainstream technology and new platform.
To help organizations achieve their business goals, we leverage our extensive experience in reuse engineering. The Eagle Web has a proven engineering approach that tests investment in legacy systems. Our re-engineering methodology includes data transfer, tool-based reverse engineering, and a technology transfer system using forward engineering.
All of these ensure a smooth transition.
- Legacy systems and application re-engineering
Migrate to a new model of software delivery
(such as software such as Service (SaaS)
- Enterprise application integration
- Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Delivery of Cloud)
- Code restructuring
- Technology and user interface upgrade
- Reporting and data transfer
- Transfer platform
Business issues with current practices
Migration of future business goals
The procedure performed by the re-engineer application
Stakeholders Opinion on the Benefits of Effort
Implementation How do we proceed with the process?
Estimating the product being migrated
Choosing research and technology on supported platforms and technologies Research the data domain and create detailed descriptions for the project.
Creating project documents
(built-in code comments as well as system architecture and source code description).
New system Optimization and tuning
The first step is to complete the pre-migration assessment. Then, the team works on the specification with a comprehensive software development approach and methodology for product delivery. Re-evaluating the business process: 6 key steps
Design the future state process
Select the improvement above opportunities that have the most significant impact on organizational effectiveness, operational performance, and it will achieve corporate strategy objectives. Be sure to select the occasion for which the organization has the budget, time, talent, etc. to implement the project’s timeframe. Create a future map that captures selected opportunities.
Analyze business processes
Identify root causes, gaps, strategic breakdowns, etc., to improve organizational effectiveness, operational efficiencies, and achieve corporate strategic objectives.
Design future Process
Often overlooked (and one of the main reasons for BPR’s unsuccessful actions), this is where the opportunities above are put into practice. New workflows and procedures need to be designed and communicated, new/enhanced functionality is being developed, and testing is being done, and more. Changes and opportunities cannot be enforced unless they work.
Identify and analyze improvement opportunities
Identify, analyze, and validate opportunities for removal of identified bay and root causes during analysis. The move also includes identifying and verifying improvement opportunities that are often underway.
Implement future state changes
Classification based on changes/opportunities, change management, project management, performance monitoring, etc.
Software required for re-engineering
- This process is used to improve the quality of software products.
- Software re-engineering is a cost-effective way for software development. This procedure is minimal.
- Software re-engineering allows software products to be reused.
- Develop. Developers can reuse software by adding some features if some users need this product.
- This process improves software maintenance. The software is easy to maintain using this process.
- This is an approach by which you can find useful steps and resources implemented in the latest software and then remove them from the application.
- When hardware or software support is outdated, this process is used.
- Re-engineering aims to achieve maximum reliability.
- This approach is needed when a programming language or platform is not supported.
Benefits of software re-engineering123
- By improving the code and database, work efficiency is increased.
- The concept of reusability is allowed.
- We may add some new features to the old system.
- This is the process of reducing costs.
- This process creates a system with a long operational life.
- The customer is satisfied and meets their needs.
- The documentation is very clear and well explained.